Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Psychic Unpredictability

Unpredictability. Is there such a word? *ponders* Well, if it exists, you'd find my portrait next to the definition in the dictionary. I have radically altered all my plans for the day on a whim. Snapped my fingers, and realised my mood was swinging in another direction. So...no parents today, although I contemplated going back to Sembawang. That idea is still an option. But no, I'm not going back to Paya Lebar. Don't feel like it. Hmm. Or do I? INDECISIVE! I'll be the death of me, I shall. And I'm addicted to Family Guy!! I need help! I'm beginning to talk like Stewie! Although that's not a bad thing. Yes. My mind is flitting around like a butterfly in a field of flowers. R is 'going to be busy' apparently. Yes, yes. In two weeks' time, he'll crumble and we'll go out and have 'lunch' again. X is doing the whole 'I'm so aloof you can't touch me...but I can!' thing. I've decided to put J on hold, at least until we both resolve our own issues. *rolls eyes* I'm blasting the Corrs on the stereo now. Die, vile neighbours! Ugh. The sun...the sun!! Crap. *hurries to block out sunlight* Maybe I should make the long and difficult trek down to Sembawang. Yes, cross the bloody continent out of boredom. Don't people get famous for that? 'I've trekked across half the world!' ME: 'I've gotten my butt out of the house! Rejoice!' *rolls eyes* Suddenly I wish I had a job. At least I would have something to do. Right now I'm talking about humping and cute guys on the phone with someone, and I can feel my attention starting to drift. There's the new Diablo ladder to look out for...and then there's the new Rasmus score I just realised I have, and then there are all the movies I want to watch, not to mention my snacks calling out to be consumed. I swear, Alice would be at home in my kitchen. "Eat me!", "Drink me!" Hmm. Yes. Next thing you know, caterpillars will be crawling through the windows for a chat. In case you haven't already gathered, I am extremely bored and I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to do with my overabundance of time. I would go running, if there was someone to run with me tonight. *makes puppy eyes at Phoebe* I wonder if Minerva has completed her story...left me on a cliffhanger there, and I seem to have run into dead ends on my multiple compositions. So...today, what shall I do? I've moved on from The Corrs to The Smiths now, with a little bit of Dream Academy thrown into the mix. 'Let me, let me, let me get what I want...Lord knows it would be the first time...' Lovely song. Por favor, por favor, por favor...deixe-me, deixe-me...haha. So anyway...*clears throat* I have had my breakfast, a rarity in itself, and now I shall contemplate what to do before the sun completely drains my energy away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home