Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Psychic Grumpiness

I've been rolling around the floor since 6am, growing more and more irritable as the sun warmed the air. Now everything feels itchy and hot and closed, and I miss the cool breezes of night. I wanted to sleep, but it wasn't comfortable enough. I itch all over, and the sun's heat irritates me enough that I want to start throwing things around. I contemplated drugging myself to sleep with the prescriptions, but then I might overdose and accidentally kill myself. *rolls eyes* I'm tired beyond belief, but it seems I can't get my rest. My mind drifts off to a nice crypt somewhere, underground and cool and dark and wonderfully damp. But no...I have to get a room that faces the bloody sun as it rises. It burns me before I can even reach unconsciousness. Him with his golden rays, and overly optimistic ways. *sulks* Now I'm going to be cranky all day long, and I was planning to go to Sembawang with a full tank of sleep! Tsk. My claws will be extra sharp today. Good luck to everyone who crosses my path today. I'm blasting pop music, just to annoy the neighbours. I haven't decided when exactly to go off...*sigh* GIVE ME A REASON!!! Damn it. I feel hotter than ever, and I want a huge friggin thunderstorm like right now! Lightning and thunder and dark clouds to obscure that annoying monstrosity high in the sky. I need a storm. I need rain, I need darkness, I need coolness! I need night! *wails pathetically* At least the other nocturnal creatures have their dark, cool hidey holes. I have a lousy room that is completely open to the sun, even with the window completely draped over. Even worse, the sun's heat! *exclaims* It is unbearable! F***. I don't see how I can survive Baby's fur with this heat, although...Sembawang has more trees and shade, and the greeneries somehow make everything cooler. *screams* I want to sleep! But that woman out there keeps banging around, doing God knows what, and the sun is annoying me, and it is waaaaay too uncomfortable to sleep. *stomps around* I need a HUGE thunderstorm now. NOW! *roars* Stupid weather. Stupid heat. Stupid stupid world! Why can't everyone just be normal and sleep in the day?! INstead of being up and being loud? *growls* I'm getting crankier. I need a bath. A warm shower to soothe me and send me off to lala land. Stupid world. *grumbles* I haven't felt this grumpy in a long time. I repeat: STUPID WORLD! I want to sleep! STop being loud! Stop the sun from shining! ARGH!! *crawls under rock*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to sleep in the night too. LOL. Eh, i changed my blog addy to rinpoche-lolita.blogspot.com. Change link ya!! hehehe..

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home