Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Psychic Headache

I'm dealing with a headache of epic proportions on this otherwise glorious morning. My boundless energy has gone down the great cosmic drain, and I feel sleepy and tired. Still...my duties for the day are clear. I have been avoiding these issues for far too long, and it is time to reclaim what I have lost. *sighs* First stop of the day...I'm returning the keys to the Pink House at Ah Soo. Next I have an outing with my new friend, who is apparently a closet crossdresser. We're off to buy him a wig and a dress. *tries not to roll eyes* I was initially irritated with his homophobic remarks, but then my attitude softened when he bared his soul to me. *sigh* Still, I cannot deny a man his right to evolution, and I'd like to think that I'm showing him a brighter and happier side to being gay. Hmm. Once we're done looking for his pink wig, I suppose we'll detour to his house and thrash each other on his game console. Then it's a short bus ride home, where hopefully I can collapse facedown on my corner and remain unmoving until the moon rises. Not to mention that I have to remember to make reservations for Thursday, 7-9pm, Phoebes! Baby has returned home after yet another harrowing runaway episode. *sigh* I made a commitment to drop by Sembawang this week, and I'll be darned if I don't go. Thursday...piano. I have to find the charger for the camera that was misplaced somehow, shuttling between three houses to locate a damn spool of insulated wire. *groans* Do you know how difficult it is to find something so miniscule in three different locations? Anyhow, I have to get my rear in gear. If I don't make preparations to leave soon, I won't step out of my tower at all today. Knowing me, I'll probably spend the whole day in a Zen trance, moving between music and motion, and spacing out at sporadic moments. Nono. That won't do. Too many things to do. Oh, by the way...my dad tried this DIY renovation thing at home...and now my piano's covered in plaster dust. *annoyed* And I just got it tuned and cleaned! Speaking of dads...I messaged X and R with Father's Day messages. X replied, thankfully. I still have a father! So that's it. I have a million things to do, and all I want to do right now is curl up in my corner and sleep the day away. Sometimes being nocturnal really sucks. *sigh* I hope I won't have to jostle for space with the morning crowd. God, I hate it when that happens. Annoying people all crammed together on the bus, as transparent as walking blocks of glass, exacerbating my headache. Well, that's it then. I can't keep stalling. Time to go shower and get dressed, and join the crushing mass of humanity on their morning commute. Well, I can't complain really. The night was entertaining. But oh, my energy levels are so depleted. *looks longingly at floor* Meh. This crossdressing thing should be good for a laugh, something I will need desperately after noon when the sun is at its peak. Headache, be gone! *bangs head on table* Well..really must be off. Damn procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home