Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Psychic Distraction

A slight brush, a light touch. I curled up on my bed with his scent warm around me, and my heart bursting with emotion. The tears were inconsequential. He wasn't there. Only his cologne lingered on, a haunting scent that clung to my sheets and pillows, reminding me of what used to be. *shakes head* It was a depressing night. I wasn't very well rested when morning came. Baby was still sleepy, and he curled up on the chair, ignoring my invitation to play. So I pounced on him, and we wrestled around the bed. Haha. That was fun, although the resulting allergies weren't. I knew that I had to escape before my throat closed up and ended up killing me, so I left to meet Yushaa and Elina at Tampines. The skies over Sembawang were grey and cloudy, overcast. It reflected my gloomy mood. But the skies cleared when I reached Tampines, and my mood lifted slightly. Going home and feeling the familiarity was both soothing and calming on my frazzled nerves. R asked me out over the weekend...but I declined. *sigh* The night has failed to tempt me. My eyes are still feeling hot and red, but I've already promised to go back to me parents' tomorrow. I do miss my piano. *sigh* Today was a wonderful distraction...just what I needed to pull my attention away from the dying gardens in my mind. The slim threads that connect me to my alphabets are withering away to nothingness. There IS a bright side, though. My healing rate has gone back to normal, and I've been extra careful not to let it dip below optimum. My most recent wound healed in one day. I nearly went to a doctor for that one. So...yay and all that. *sigh* I think I'll sleep tonight. Shuttling between the houses always knocks my biological clock off balance. I'll have to go to the Pink House tomorrow anyway. Bright and early, since the siblings are at school. The house is mine! *maniacal laughter* Well, on to other news...Diablo 2 will be restarting its ladder, meaning a new season shall arrive upon us players. Hmm...yes. Distract me!! Ah...my floor looks too inviting. So it's either sit in front of the computer and rot, or go crawl into my corner and sleep through the night. Tough decision. Ah, screw it. I have to go home, and I'm already feeling apprehensive. A good sleep shall prepare me for the worst. *readies fighting skills*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home