Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Psychic Intoxication

I passed out on the couch after my tenth bottle. That was hours ago. Now my stomach is screaming in agony, and my head is pounding away. While I was weaving in and out of consciousness, R called. Nice timing. He'd just ended school, blahblahblah, and could I meet up with him. I can't quite remember what I said, and I don't think I want to. Fuck, I smell of dick. Ergh. What have I accomplished today? Let's see. Got piss drunk, passed out on the couch after pissing off four separate people (and maybe more), messaged three of my exes, and then lost consciousness. Oh, I'm having so much fun destroying myself. Can't quite remember much of the day, but I think Phoebe and Elina called. I don't remember much of the conversations either. Z was off on one of his one binges, I remember that much. Shit, I really do smell of dick. I don't think anyone came by today...but that doesn't mean anything. So...today, I feel really really good about myself. I think I'll top the day off with a few more bottles to knock me out. I've given up on you. On everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home