Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Psychic Incandescence

Alright. The pyromaniac in me has resurfaced. Together with all the heat of emotions that accompany such volcanic eruptions. I must warn you, in this post (and probably the rest of the blog) other people's emotions do not matter. It is all about me, me, me. I have never been selfish before. Heck, my conversation with Yushaa tonight only illuminated that fact even more. When it comes to sex, it's never about me. Hey, what do you know! Nice guys do get screwed. Quite literally. So Z. Yo're a great guy, a great fuck, but you know what? Your mood swings piss me off. So piss off, we'll never see each other again. R, you're basically a sex-crazed ass. There you go. We'll never see each other again either. J. J, J, J. THe man of my life. Well, guess what? I have a life. One that does not include you anymore. So don't bother trying to contact me, or pleading with me to reply whenever you deign to talk to me, because I'm tired of the tenterhooks you constantly keep me on. So why not just end this twisted thing we call a 'ship...cuz a long winter is better than an unexpected one. Hmm. X. No longer can I call you a father figure now, can I? Not unless you want to write a novel about a Greek tragedy. So there. I'm washing my hands clean of all you annoying idiots who keep popping in and out of my lives as though I'm some kind of sexual take-out drive-through. I have had enough, and if I want affection, I can get it from the people who actually matter to me. Like my excellent friends for instance. =) Who swung by unexpectedly today and got an eyeful when depressed me glided around the house bottomless. As in, no pants. Still, I felt better after they managed to lift me out of the depressing pit I'd fallen into. And no, I do not regret any of the posts I have written in this blog. After all, the whole purpose of a blog is to express yourself. Some try to pretend to be who they're not with cutesy photos and even cheesier posts that make me want to puke. Well. My blog is about ME, MY THOUGHTS, MY LIFE, and what I want to do. Did I mention it is about me? Freedom of speech, baby. If you dont like it, there's always the little 'X' at the top of the page. I assume if you've somehow managed to piss me off, you're not all that bright to begin with, so I'll help you along. Move the cursor to the top right hand corner. You'll see a bright red 'X' (can't miss it!). Click on it, and voila! You get to keep your deluded visions of who you think you are. So yes, men who have made up half my life...you have managed to piss me off. Oh, there won't be revenge. I'm not the type who'll hunt you down with a sharp, shiny knife to cut off your respective manhoods. No. I understand we have this thing called 'karma' in the world we live in. I just haven't seen it in action, but I'm sure it'll come right around and bite you on the ass for me. I won't name you on my blog, because of course you know who you are. J, X, R, Z. There. Four letters I never want to see in my life again. Z, I wasn't lying when I said you are a great guy and an even better fuck. It's your mood swings I can't stand. You're worse than a cat in heat, and I can't stand your claws, sweetheart. So either get therapy, or eventually get yourself killed in a barfight. Oh,don't worry. I'll attend your funeral if I feel like wearing black on that day. J, you're just a big honkin' fake, to put it mildly. Seriously. You're more plastic than Barbie herself, and that's saying something, baby. X, you're married. Period. R, so are you. =) You're never there, except when you want a quickie. Alright, I get the point! I'm good in bed, but I have other sides to me too, you know? So...take a hike. I'm off to enjoy my life of extravagance and luxury. Well, relatively speaking anyway. I have a roof over my head, my piano's on its way over, and I'm changing for the better. I saved the best for last. Oh, have I ever. =) I have Yushaa, Phoebe, Elina, Kenneth, Yzanne. Hey, it's a short list, but what I don't have in quantity, I more than make up for with quality. Because believe you me, these people are stars in their own right. =) I have enough to be thankful for, and what does it matter really? I live in a good country, not excellent, but passable anyway. I have friends most people would kill for, and I have my talents. Oh, and Z? Here's a tip. Next time you're in bed with someone...don't for Pete's sake say you're thinking of someone else. Just a tip, you know? Yeah...so that's it. I never want to see the four of you again. Oh, hey! I'm breaking up with four guys simultaneously! I've never done that before. *muses* Ok, I'm done being a bitch now. Time for chocolate...and some quality time with my telly. Princess Sophia. Yep. My tv's a princess.
My fire has been rekindled, and it's all thanks to you guys. =) You made all the difference to my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home