Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Psychic Withdrawal

So I passed outon the floor, fully clothed. My head feels muzzy now, and I feel heaty and dehydrated. My blood feels like sludge moving through my veins. I meant every word I said. I will pick neither light nor shadow, but I'll prtect myself from both. My post title should explain everything. I wil be civil and polite, but it goes no deeper than that. Fight away, people. I'm withdrawing away from everyone and everything because I'm just too tired ofth fights. I'd type more, but something funny is happening to me. I will fulfil my obligations, but understand that this is a rite of death for everything and everyone that I've ever touched. The ships go down tonight. Sorry, Z. I can't.
...and I die just a little bit more inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home