Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Psychic Flashback

When I'm upset, I oscillate between extreme bingeing and extreme starvation. Either my stomach demands attention, or it just vanishes. Tonight the moon is a pale shadow of her usual beauty, as she waxes towards full. As I watch the cycles of the world I live in, I wonder when I'll end my barren season. *sigh* Let's not have deep thoughts tonight. I watched Sex And The City with Yushaa, Phoebe and Tiffany in this opulent palace where every prince dreams of growing up in. We had dinner, and opened a bottle of Shiraz. Listened to Lisa Ono's C'est Si Bon and La Vie En Rose. *melts* Then we went to start the car to make sure it doesn't stall, afterwhich we munched on chips and ginger cookies while watching one of the best shows ever written. Then it was home sweet home. And voila! Here I am. I've been quietly stressing over my family situation. I blew up at my mum for always doing things at the last minute (big surprise there). I know Yushaa would disagree; I can just hear her now. "You call that blowing up? Through SMS ah?" Then she'll quirk her eyebrow, which just so happens to be my trademark, I'll have you know. Mr Lawrence once held his finger over my eyebrow while talking to me, cuz it kept twitching whenever I bit back a sarcastic retort. Hah. I was waiting at the bus-stop for my bus, and somehow...something about tonight triggered a flashback. All the sweetness, the bitterness, the souring of something so intimately special to me. I think I'll go binge some more before this post becomes a long-winded load of hot air that reeks of hope and undying love. Both of which currently disgust me. No offence to optimists and couples. Wait, are there any left? Hmm. Oops. I was supposed to have called Kenneth ten minutes ago. Well...adios. Amigos para siempre. Love may come and go, but we'll always have each other, my friends. =) You guys know who you are.
He came down from the heavens, and the earth was lit up by his glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home