Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Psychic Warmth

Yesterday was a cold day weather-wise, but warmth surrounded me. I went out with Kelly, Bobby and Benny to Bishan's J8, then we zipped off to town to explore and check out the prices of the green Ipod Nano. Bumped into Vera and Sam. I almost lost my head and tried to U-turn in a sea of crowded people in the middle of the busy street, scaring the people I was with. *ahem* But I was nice, I waved a hello. And I think I smiled. I remember contorting my face. Then at Yamaha, we bumped into Terence and G. Nice to see familiar faces. =) The pianos there are passable...but don't really appeal to me. Too light in touch and tone. Kelly's brother Stephen joined us. He's a jolly little fellow of about 12. We went to the arcade, and had a blast. My ears are still ringing from all that noise and techno songs aplenty. Then we went for dinner, but I wasn't feeling hungry then so I didn't eat. At around nine-ish, I went off to meet Yushaa at Plaza Singapura. We swooped around the mall looking for wrapping paper. Or at least we were supposed to, but we got spectacularly distracted by shops like Times and Body Shop. We ran into Fiona and Zhi Wei, both of whom looked shellshocked at who I am now. Haha. I'm not surprised. I get that a lot these days from old friends. Zhi Wei actually thought I was a reborn hetero and that Yushaa was my girlfriend, before I set him straight, pun very much intended. Wished them both a cheery Merry Christmas and we went off to Kovan for dinner. I got sprayed with some scent from Body Shop, and I was literally sparkling when we got on the MRT. I had glitter all over me! We had a teeny tiny mini argument over whether to sit in the cool air-conditioned comfort of the cushy seats inside, or outside in the hot, stiflingly humid night air with no rain to cool the heat. Of course, being a gentleman *coughs*, I acceded to my lady's request to sit outside. As we munched on our meal, Poh Nien walked past. Not five minutes later, Aintron went by with his gang. As it was, I ended my day extremely late, reaching home around 1 in the morning. Considered going to battle.net to pound monsters, but in the end I called Yushaa at 3 after ending my conversation with Kai. We chatted till late, and I lulled her into sleep with my nice library of music. =P Aww...Then I listened to music till 6, and Hayley Westenra calmed my mind. And now here I am! Contemplating going home...*tilts head* Perhaps.
As the sea falls from the shore, as the light sinks low will I see you anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home