Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Psychic Festivities

Well well. Christmas is upon us. A whirlwind of activity and frantic last minute shopping. Today shall see me trying to balance a million things on my mind and fit a zillion places into my schedule. *sigh* I've been a good boy this year, Santa. Can I have him back please? *puppy eyes* Although I don't think St. Nick would approve of homosexual liasons. So anyway, my heart is thudding with apprehension. The old year has several black marks that will be carried over to the new one. Think accounting. Balance carried down. But anyway, as I've said, my troubles shall not be dealt with until the 26th. =) This is a rare period where I shall balance out my mind and heart. Tonight the nymphs of nature beckon...I want to be among the wet leaves and trees and be enveloped in nature's soothing embrace. Oh, speaking of nature, I had an encounter with a frightful monster today! Yushaa's dog Oreo chased me down the corridor, barking madly and frightening my inner feline. I growled at him, and he ran off with his tail a-wagging. Jabba the hutt just toddled here and there, obviously lost in his own world. Oreo gave me a serious scare when he squeezed through the gates and ran at me. Small dogs don't like me, although huskies love me! I remember Don from the pet shop! He's so friendly and affectionate! <3 He'd come and nuzzle me when I walked into the shop. I prefer Don rather than Joey, although both were so adorable! But the shop closed down...*sigh* Fate...the unfathomable enigma...what have you got in store for the upcoming year? Alright. I'm going off to slay demons on battle.net. Kai's not online. *sulks* No one I wanna talk to is. Hmph. I'm gonna collect extra big hugs from all you MIA people.
Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home