Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Psychic Ambivalence

I went home to blast away on the piano as usual...only to find that everyone at home had gone to the zoo. So I was alone, enjoyed the solitude, played my music without distractions. Finally added on more notes to a few scores. Nearly gave up halfway when my fingers rebelled on the keys, but persevered and finally completed my black file. Then I rushed off to Compass Point to meet the two guys, Benny and Bobby. We went to the crowded food court to scout for seats, then realised there were none and off we went to MOS. Thanks, Bob! =D It was nice to see you again after a few years. You've become so Jap! Benny's still the same. Haha. Tomorrow! Bring out the vodka, boys! Hahaha. Today is the release of N level results. *sigh* Congratulations to those who made it, and for those who didn't, it ain't the end of the world, man. People these days put too much stock in papers. Money, certificates, qualifications and what have you. Perhaps one day, they will realise the value of what's really inside a person's mind and heart. After all, such papers do not measure a person's true ability. The measure of a man, eh, Elina? =) But I know that day will come long after I'm gone, poofed into dust to be trodden on by my future descendants. I am worried about my results, perhaps not as much as I should be, but worried all the same. After all, my only wish is to speak of philosophies and play music for the rest of my life. Learn about the languages of the world, how they are interconnected, and maybe might have sprung from an original, common source. But such dreams are not meant to be, not in this materialistic world we live in. Touche, destiny. Touche. Now as the day winds down and night gears up for the nocturnal creatures and critters, I find the urge to wander down to the reservoir almost overwhelming. I am, after all, a creature of instinct. *muses* Ah, spontaneity, you have struck me again, you wily creature. OK! I'm off to wander the dark corridors of the night. Isn't it bliss? To hear the crickets' nocturne, spying bats and owls swooping past like silent phantoms...I have a deep affection for creatures of the night. =) Oh, just a parting thought. What if trees could talk? What wonders could they tell us? =) I think inspiration strikes better when you're bored. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home