Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Psychic Winter

Truly, I believe winter has arrived in our usually sunny island. Not a white christmas, but still chilly nonetheless. Even in my usually warm room I'm wearing two shirts and I still feel cold. *sigh* Frostiness is in the air, and I'm not referring to the weather this time. I am inviting a firestorm if I continue to live a life shadowed by mystery and unseen by the sun. *tilts head* My frostiness has not melted after several weeks. *annoyed* I don't know why, but some people just rub me the wrong way. Of course, my silence is intended for me to take a mental breath and try and tame the fires that are threatening to race through my veins in that split second they piss me off. I usually succeed, but sometimes...see, the people who manage to irritate me are from the lower end of the IQ scale. Not that I am an IQ snob, but still...come on! Half the time people don't understand what I'm saying. Not that it's so hard to understand what I'm saying...or is it? O.o *pause* OMG! (Yes, kai. It's ok to say that. Lol) Kelly just called! Is it possible to expire from pure joy? Ah...the glorious birds herald the coming of Spring. True to life, the seasons are an endless cycle. Oh, and has anyone ever experienced the feeling that everyone on the bus keeps looking at you? *frowns* I did zip my jeans, didn't I?...HMM. Parting shot of the day: How do you pronounce annals? I once had a classmate who kept mispronouncing it during a lesson. Hehe. The 'anals' of history, I ask you. *shakes head* Yes, by all means. Do mutilate the English language. Alright. I'm off to bid goodbye to winter and obliterate monsters on battle.net. Kenneth! When're you rejoining Asia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home