Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Psychic Thoughts

I'm so proud of myself. I kept my temper today, at all the irritating idiots who find it amusing being obstacles in everyday life. Seriously, don't waste our air. -_- Anyway, I came home to find a fresh pack of Famous Amos cookies. And now I feel the guilt simmering inside me for being so mean to her, when in all honesty, it's obvious she cares about me. So there's water under the bridge. WHo cares? Haha. So there. The class didn't look strange after all. We wore blue, yeah, then we took photos, lots and lots of photos, then we laughed and made fun of the girls. Fares wore a light shade of brown. Cuz no one told him la. So he was like whining that nobody told him. Lol. Funny day. Which went downhill from there on. I glanced at the papers when I was home for a few hours. A man went around killing cats. He tied a rope to the cat's neck and swung it around his head?! Gosh, I'd like to do that to HIM! NUtzoid. He'll probably plead insanity or something. -_-;; THe depravity of man today depresses me. But since I'm gay, I'm already considered a sexual deviant, so I really have no ground to stand on. -_-;; I hope he gets punished well and good. At least send a message to animal abusers. Some kind of deterrence would be good. Like say electroshock therapy! Alright. I'm unnaturally tired for someone who just woke up half an hour ago. -_- So I'm going off to try and rebalance my body clock. I'm grateful for people like Kenneth, Gina, Yiling, Seif, Faekah, Nariysa, Yushaa, Elina! All my darlings! All my mini-suns! =D Ok, that was random, but haha! My mind is a flighty creature. Deal with it. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home