Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Psychic Resentment

Why is my life so plagued with darkness? I abhor stupidity and ignorance, and I really really despise my current situation. I am forced to bite my tongue and swallow my temper flares. My long-term goal right now is to someday buy a house where no one can force me to leave. I am so tired of living with the threat of being thrown out simmering at the back of my mind. First off, I have chronic insomnia. It's not that I don't want to sleep at night. I freaking can't. Sometimes I just don't feel tired. I can lie down and toss and turn for hours. It doesn't help that just as I drift off, some light-fingered annoyance bursts into my room every single morning. Like, hello? There's a reason why I lock that freaking door! "Click, crash, bang!" Light stings my eyes, and I get really pissed. And God forbid I leave my wallet lying around to be picked up and perused like some new invention that will change the world as we know it. Some people just don't know the meaning of privacy. I can't get enough sleep sometimes. Every day I wonder, how in the world am I going to continue living like this? Where every moment is spent trying to avoid a confrontation of epic proportions, where every weekend is spent shuttling between the different houses. I can't wait to grow the hell up, get a job and move out. I mean, it's like I'm staying with the embodiment of everything I hate! Crudeness, utter crass, tactlessness, total insensitivity, and not enough brains to tell when I'm ticked off. Ok, maybe I'm not easy to read, but hello? Surely you can tell when armageddon is about to rain down on you? I am getting more and more pissed with my situation. I can't stand it! Every freaking day. And here I thought I'd seen all the money-grubbing relatives I have. *snorts* Oh, my kingdom for that elusive trait called patience. I'm beginning to think I've used up my life's allowance of patience. *sigh* I've got to go get ready for school. And I have to somehow tell Aimi I can't go this Friday. It's hospital day. *sigh* I'm worn down to the bone as it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey faiz!!

prata prata prata!!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home