Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Psychic Luck

Found this floating around my com. =D The good old days, huh. =) Malay co! Reformation!
Yay. Just got home. Went for dinner with Yushaa and Phoebe. We burst into peals of laughter every few minutes, Elina was having a bad day, so after dinner, we bought her a BLOCK of chocolate, Cadbury, of course, and went over to her place, sans Phoebe, since Phoebe had to catch the last bus. Lucky Phoebe! After giggling with Elina and managing to cheer her up (hopefully!) Yushaa and me were stranded. Last bus went trundling off without us. Haha. So we were reviewing our options at the bus stop, and Yushaa suddenly gave me HER look. That 'Mum trying to figure something out' look. Then she said, "You're way too relaxed." Haha. I am SO sorry, darling, but I tend to do that a lot. I dislike panicking and stuff, although I assure you I am fully capable of running around screaming my head off. =D And see? We turned out ok. =D I have faith in my infamous luck. Things have been very VERY pressing recently, and I have managed to keep my temper leashed. Score one for me. I can't make it to view the fireworks tomorrow with Yiling and company! =( I have the flute rehearsal, which starts at 8pm. Ok. My stomach is feeling very iffy at the moment. I am so stressed! WHY are there flutes with six, seven, eight holes? I can do eight, I can even do seven. But six? My expression when I first saw the flute=>-_- I can't wait to do dinner again. With Elina EATING with us. =D *hinthint* Don't worry, dahling, I hope you feel better soon. =D Pity your brother couldn't come out to talk to me, though. Sweating and shirtless and stuff. =P Alright...tomorrow's another pretty packed day. Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee needed tomorrow. I'm going off to watch Drawn Together! My favourite new show. I love XANDIR! <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you owe us an earthquake, since you can't come along! (: DEAL!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home