Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Psychic Ramblings

I cuddled my darling Baby. And guess what? He SCRATCHED me. Yes. My sweet, even-tempered Baby is having PMS. He's really really jealous of the new kitty. My nose is clogged, my eyes are red and puffy, and my throat is killing me. I've just worked my way through 2 packs of Strepsils Vitamin C. And feeling totally blue...I'm in love with the classical piece The Devil's Thrill by Giuseppe Tartini. I have it on repeat, and it's so diabolically wicked! The melody is so enchanting. It truly fires the imagination. The music seems to seep into your skin. An aphrodisiac for the mind. I can't believe I haven't gotten wind of it sooner. It's one of my favourite classical pieces now. I like the legend behind it too. Supposedly the devil appeared to Tartini in a dream and played the violin with such skill and dexterity that Tartini immediately scrambled to write it down when he awoke. Nice. Ah, Kenneth just swept the blues away. The piano is not on good terms with me today. I kept missing my notes. My fingers were somehow repelled by the keys. >.< And the WIND kept blowing my sheet music away. So I turned off the fan, and then I realised it was unbearably hot. Tsk. I'm twiddling my thumbs now, wondering what I'm supposed to do. My brain cells are on vacation. I want a grand piano! I'm supposed to go out with Aimi next Friday. Hurray! Ok, bear with my flighty mind for a while. I am really really bored. It's either this or transform into a brooding, depressing poet for the rest of the night. Speaking of transformations, I've been meaning to read Ovid's Metamorphosis. I keep seeing references to that book when I read. GINA! GO OUT! *nudgenudge* Dinner, lunch, study! Anything! Anything to escape the drudgeries of routine. Eew. Routines are so boring. Spontaneity! The spark of life. Baby's meowing again. Ok. Going to cuddle him again, running nose notwithstanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home