Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Psychic Equilibrium

Ok, for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction. After my fiery temper this morning, I am now cool and calm like the spring rains. Tomorrow will be a day for me to balance out my bad karma. I'm temporarily suspending my piano in favour of my flute. Competition is drawing nearer and nearer, and I have barely glanced at my sheet music. This Thursday, Yushaa~ Haha. Dinner with Yushaa, Elina, and the sweet princess Phoebs. Yayness. I seriously have to start considering my options. Look before I leap, so to speak. Hmmm. I'm still tired, but I'll manage. I don't think I'll sleep tonight. Too much to do, too little time. Tsk. My only complaint today is that I can't seem to fit everything I want and NEED to do in 24 hours. I don't have time to sit quietly at my piano and reflect while I play. I don't have time for my piano! We need our time apart. =P While I have my secret affair with the flute. Ok, enough nonsense. I am going to fix me some snacks. And since I've completed my homework, with GINA and CHIA WEE at MAC, I shall now proceed to do some exercises. MATHS exercises. Not physical ones. =P I miss Kelly! Haven't seen her online for some time already. Hope things are going swell down at her end. =) Alright. Adios, amigos! Oh, gosh! Look at the time! EEep. Tomorrow will be a fulfilling day, no? *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home