Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Psychic Flight

I was in a really bad place last night. The stress just hit me. I'm ok now. Thanks, Yushaa. =D Aimi was comforting too. =) I fell to pieces spectacularly yesterday, and now I have to pick the pieces up. =) I am after all, a creature of hope. =D I can't keep living life in the shadows of other people who might seem bigger. I have my own talents, my own interests, my own skills. =D Have faith in yourself, and let your dreams take flight. That's my motto in life. =D People around me are moving on forwards in their life. I ought to be moving on too. No sense living in the past, is there? NARIYSA! Let's go out with Kaka and Suhaila soon! =D I miss u guys loads! Now I'm going to finish up whatever's lying in the fridge, then I'm going to iron my BLUE shirt for school tomorrow. Kak Ayu's planned the entire class to be tricked out in matching blue suits for our teachers. That's gonna look strange, to say the least. Usually EVERYONE in the class wears black. Huh. New things, new things. =D Well, toottoot! I'm going off now. The fridge is calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home