Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Psychic Strain

Today's a bad day. I haven't slept in two nights, I think. I can't remember. My stomach is being a bad boy! And I have 10 minutes left to find the perfect present. -_- AND I lost all my writings when my computer died. Yay. That's what happens when you run many many many applications on a dinosaurean com. Ok, my brain cells are officially fried from stress. Yushaa! This is me being officially panicked! Ticktock! Eeck. EECK! How do I GET myself in these situations? Think, FuzzyWuzzy! THink! Oh no. I don't think well when I'm panicked. Ok. I can only cross my fingers and hope my infamous luck will bail me out this time. No use stressing over things I can't change. *deep breath* AAAAAHHHH!!! This is SO not happening to me! Nonononononono! I'm in a terrible nightmare! I'm going to wake up any minute now. Yes, that's it. Waking up anytime now........oh crap. That didn't work. Erm. ERM! Ok. I'm going to call Gina now and drag her out to help me pick the perfect present. WHY am I always given so little warning?!! Eeck. I'm thinking....girls like bracelets, right? RIGHT? Oh, wait. Skirt? Shirt? Jeans? NECKLACE? I am so screwed. -_- AAHHHH!!! I just realised the flute performance is TOMORROW! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going to start running around like a headless chicken any moment now. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home