Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Psychic Shields

I am feeling very not ok at the moment. My stomach is misbehaving. Badly. Anyway, last night was a dismal failure. At least, that's how it seemed at first. Then Aimi and me went to Pizza Hut, had pizza, which totally cheered me up, and then we went to Compass Point. We met up with Seif and Qais and Qais' friend. And while we were at KFC, KENNETH called me and unexpectedly popped up out of nowhere. Surprise! He brought She Who Must NOt Be Named with him. She's more shy in person than on the phone. Haha. Anyway, it was a fun outing. Nice to meet up with SEif and Qais again. He's taller than me now. *frown* So the silver lining exploded out of the cloud and nearly blinded me. After that interesting day, I'm now contemplating between going home to make peace with my mum, or going to Sembawang to see how the kitties are getting along. This Thursday! Prata with my 3 lovely ladies. =D Yushaa, Elina and Phoebs. Can't wait to see all of them again. And probably going out with Yiling and Gina on Friday. The rest of the time, I've squandered away sleeping and watching the telly until my eyes are sore. SEriously. Well, at least I got rid of those stupid eyebags. Score one for me health. Oh, gosh. Friday's drawing nearer and nearer and all I've done is glance at my flute ocassionally. *panics* If anyone out there has any tips on the flute, please feel free to SAVE ME! I have no idea why I agreed to this. *shakes head* OK. I'm going to take some antacids before I float away to vomitland. Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home