Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Psychic Storm

To intrude upon my personal space is to invite a flailing with the rough edge of my tongue. For all my sarcasm and sharpness, I am slow to anger, but when I do get this mad, particularly when I am dead exhausted and tired, and I haven't slept properly in days, the only sane thing to do is avoid me like the plague. It is at times like this that I have to keep reminding myself that it is the bigger man who walks away from the fight. To go with my emotions is to invite a firestorm. *sigh* I'm just exhausted and not in my best form at the moment. Sometimes a guy just needs time alone you know? No one else. SOme people just don't get that. I'm burning with barely controlled fury, and heaven help the next person who draws my wrath. I need to go somewhere green and lush to cool down. This is one fight I will not instigate, and the only viable option for me right now is to isolate the root of my discomfort. I pray for the patience of a saint. >.< I'll go bash something up, then I'll probably post again when I can breathe without wanting to spit fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home