Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Psychic Banishment

I went to school, had fun, then went home at 1pm. Then off we trundled to the hospital. I got the same doctor I had for my Holter machine! =) She talked to Auntie Gigie in Tagalog, while I started freaking out. When they strapped me to the table, I meekly asked them HOW they were going to administer the drugs. THe doc's reply didn't help! I quote, 'We're going to insert a needle in your vein...' Hahaha. You can imagine the look of horror on my face. Well, the test was a success, seeing as how I managed to pass out after 10 mins, when it was supposed to take an hour. Actually, I'm not sure if I passed out or fell asleep. Now that's what I call a bed! Tilted 70 degrees up. It was extremely comfortable, until my blood pressure plummeted. >.< *grin* Anyway, I feel really tired out now. I got my flute today too! Hurray. Now I can add to the stress mixer in my head. Going to study tomorrow with Gina. I really hope I can get up tomorrow afternoon. There's gonna be some family gathering at the Bedok house. Whoopee. Me painting on a fake smile and the entire family glossing over the cracks and dirt. I don't get why some people choose to ignore reality in favour of their ideals. I mean, ok, so you want perfection. But why strive for something you know is impossible? Call me a cynic, but there ya go. Gina! You're going out with me tomorrow! You hear? Ok, my mind's going in twenty million directions now, so I'm gonna cut this short. Ok, so it's not that short, but you know what I mean! I've decided to turn away from the shadows, and walk in the light. THat's all. My new philosophy. =) Karma, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home