Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Psychic Burnout

I can't be touched. Ever. By anyone. I won't. Allow anyone to get close to me. Don't touch me, don't hurt me, don't come close. Why am I this way? WHy do I hate being touched? What the freaking hell is wrong with me? I'm tired of being so scared all the time. God, I can't even sleep at night because I'm too scared! Screw the world, screw this life. I've been trying to avoid this for a long time. BUt I can't anymore! I can't. God damn you, if there was a way for me to track you down, I don't care how long it takes me, I'm going to find you. And make you pay for twisting me this way. I hate you. You...contaminated me. I hope you rot in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home