Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Psychic Rejuvenation

I feel so empty and miserable. It's like...so many bad things happen all at once. They don't stop coming. How do people carry on living? How do they force themselves to face each day, knowing that bad events are a breath away? I don't know why I'm feeling this way. I was so full of hope and life yesterday. I think...maybe I'm just tired. I'm trying to lift my spirits up. Geri Halliwell's Lift Me Up comes to mind. And Calvin and Hobbes. And lots and lots of chocolates! If it wasn't for the late hour, I'd have called Kenneth. Haha. I think he's joy incarnate. I smile just hearing his voice. Don't misunderstand that. -_- I just mean, he's so full of life and happiness. And he's got plenty to share around. =) See. I feel better already. All right. ENough moping. I'm going to start afresh. I've gotten a fresh start at life, so I'll take it and run. Run towards that finish line, yeah? Haha. And...I must beat Gina! Haha. I have everything I can ever wish for. I have my music, I've always had that. =) I'm doing this for myself. Because I deserve it, after all the crap life has given me. And I want to always be there for people who stumble along the path. =) After all, whatever you do, will come back to you. =) A good deed a day, huh? I'm going to get slaughtered in Geography class tomorrow. Haha. I think I'll pop home for a while tomorrow after school. I left my favourite billowy blanket there. And I really dislike the current blanket I have now. It's so heavy and scratchy. Eew. Haha. Ok. Time to revitalise my weary spirit! I must have faith in myself, and in those around me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home