Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Psychic Death

Mimi passed away. She had to be put down. Apparently she had diabetes, and was going blind. I feel bad. I feel SAD. Because I used to tease her mercilessly, and now...she's just gone. There's no making up, no way to show her I'm sorry or anything. Baby's been pretty depressed too. He's just moping around, being pretty quiet. It's sad, really. I used to wonder why she was so thin, and couldn't seem to put on weight. She was like...secondary to Baby. Everyone loved Baby. But Mimi...she was the special one. Because she didn't trust anyone, and she got off to a bad start with everyone else. The hissing and the scratching, and the distrust. She eventually came to trust even Baby. And now she's gone. I'm going to miss her. And I'll always regret that I didn't give her as much attention as I gave Baby. But I hope she's in a better place now. The new cat's arriving tomorrow. I hope Baby and her get along well. But I'm sure they will. Auntie Margaret showed Comel to me just now. She's cute, she's got dusky fur and such an affectionate personality. I'm real sorry about Mimi...but life goes on, I guess. I really wish tragic events wouldn't happen so close together. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home