Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Psychic Rant

I am upset. Pass it off to the radiation from the full moon, or the hormones rampaging through my teenage body. But there it is. I am upset. And even more upset because there's no reason for me to get upset in the first place. Hmph. Today the class got started on the homosexual theme again. I'm still in the closet at school. I have no idea how the gay topic started, but everyone was talking about it. The guys were debating why people *coughcough* 'choose' to be gay. And while I think labels help people identify, I don't think labels should be used to separate people into different groups. For example, I'm not A gay. I'm gay. It's gay people. Not THE GAYS. Tsk. I can't believe how people have brains but don't use them enough. Ugh. They're ok people, as long as they don't know my sexual orientation. But is this right? To let them assume I'm straight and not correct their perception of homosexuals? Hmm. Something for my brain to munch on. Ok, I feel a giga-esque headache coming on, so I think I'll retire for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home