Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Psychic Peace

I'm home. =) Really, really heartened by all the concern from so many friends. Specially Yiling, Gina, Kenneth, Nari, Moo-Moo, Seif. Faekah was with me in spirit. =P As was Aimi. Aimi, gomenasai! I was so totally spaced out. The list is endless. =P Sorry if I've left anyone out. The hospital allowed me to go home today, seeing as my exams fall on the 17th. But I'm to go back there on the 4th of August. My blood pressure appears wonky. >.<>.< Seif, my buddy, sprang a surprise on me. He brought some of our classmates from our current school to see me. =) Kenneth! Kenneth came! My angels came through! =) Yiling too! Gina and Chia Wee kept making me laugh. HAha. ^_^ The first few nights were bad. Test after test after test. I almost fainted in the examination room. I still don't get it. I was a good runner, I had stamina. But after ten minutes on the treadmill thingy, I almost passed out. I'm still puzzled. Since when has my health gotten so bad? Enough lamenting! I'm just so glad to be home and to see that in my time of need, my friends stood by me so solidly. Thanks everyone! ^_^ The doctors were nice. Specially doctor Zheng Jin Xi and doctor Eleanor Judy. =) Always came by in the mornings to check on me and tell me the day's events. Overall, I'm at peace with myself. And Nari and Faekah! Thanks for the concern. =) Really, thanks everyone. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pika BOO! :D FALL RISK! :X

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home