Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Psychic Regret

My temper is simmering. I've been trying hard to get it under control before my infamous sarcasm and sharp tongue cuts someone. I've been feeling a bit under the weather too. Caught the flu bug that's currently making the rounds. My single greatest regret is that my temper and insecurities drive people who once cared about me away. I have to stop being this way >.< Life's way too short. I've seen so many examples of that. So from this moment on, I shall do my very best to be nice to everyone, even if I'm hurting. =) The world has enough pain going around at the moment. =) GINA TAN! DINNER! Soon, huh? 3 more months. The countdown finally begins. Yeah, I'm going off now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home