Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Psychic Scrutiny

Just got back home. *yawn* I missed school today. I overslept, unfortunately. Nearly missed my meeting with Gina and Yiling too. Haha. I woke up at like 1? And we were SUPPOSED to meet AT 1. Haha. Woke up, saw that Hanafee called and messaged me while I was still snoozing. He's gonna nag when he sees me. -_- ANYWAY. I finally got enough sleep to feel energetic enough to move around for the whole day. Today was a rather cold day. It rained a lot. I LOVE the rain. Who doesn't? I know Phoebe loves drizzles, but I like my rain COLD and STORMY. =) Met up with Gina, Yiling and Poh Chuan at Mac. We studied. Then we saw Felix and Xiang Yee. Felix's friend is weird lah. I went to the toilet, cuz it was terribly cold, and there was this WEIRD awkward moment lah. I was drying my hands, and then he kept staring at me. -_- Weirdo. I had coke at Mac. That didn't help my bladder. Then Melissa and Weiyen came. I studied Physics. ANd I taught GINA! GINA! RIGHT? RIGHT? I taught U! Hahahaha. The questions 8 and 10 that had earlier stumped us. Ok, first off, I just have to say that All American Rejects' Move Along is a great anti-depressant. =) It's been playing non-stop on my stereo and my handphone and my com. Anyway, after Weiyen left, PC went off to cycle or something. So we walked around Kovan, reminiscing about the good old days. We walked here and there, did some window shopping, and then we went to Popular. And we made the mistake of reading some recipe books that had some totally divine shots of SOUFFLES and CAKES and generally things that make you hungry. So we went off to Azeera to fill our tummies. And Gina ACTUALLY counted the number of steps from Kovan to Azeera. Haha. We ate, then Chia Wee joined us, then we went home. I ATE okay. I didn't skip my meals. =) Kenneth lost his voice! Poor thing. Hope you get well soon, Kenneth! =) PC ah! I'm sorry I misjudged u ah! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home