Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Psychic Reflection

I was reading up on Islamic theology...and I found several...discomforting articles. Apparently, Islam disapproves of homosexual BEHAVIOUR. Not homosexual desires. The articles are rather wordy and full of religious jargon. I need time to process it through my rusty brain. My head's still spinning with all the technicalities and complications...at least now I know I'm not going to be sentenced to eternal damnation. I'm a bit slow today. I'm supposed to be at the flute rehearsal? Oh wells. Spent the entire day reading, in complete isolation, writing, reflecting, STUDYING, and just enjoying my solitude. Someone told me to pursue philosophy. Maybe I will. I'm too much of a thinker. My mind is my playground! =D Though sometimes I like to mess with other people's psyche too. Right, Gina? Heh. Everytime I think of him, my mood swings like crazy. So my solution is to push him out of my mind. =) It was never meant to be in the first place. Like the earth admiring the heavens, I shall keep my love buried deep within me. How fitting! NO wonder I'm in such a reflective mood. I'm listening to Yanni's Reflections Of Passion. And I just realised. -_- I'm almost as slow as Gina. =P Teacher's day is coming. I have yet to decide which school to grace with my presence. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home