Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Psychic Reaffirmation

Yay...I'm back. Went for dinner with Elina and Yushaa last night. I was half an hour late...haha. I had my favourite dish, red meat with rice. The gals had 2 plain pratas each, then split a paper prata between them. The tree overlooking the table we were seated at kept raining flowers. THEY MOSTLY LANDED ON ELINA. We talked about guys, sex, guys, sex, MORE guys, MORE sex. Haha. After laughing and giggling for a while, we left. I walked Yushaa home. =P Then she walked me to the traffic light opposite Yuying. She scared the living daylights out of me when she suddenly screamed and clutched my arm. Gosh, adrenalin was pumping through my blood, and I was ready to fend off any robber/flasher when I followed her gaze down to the ground and saw a deadly........COCKROACH. I swear I was going to start singing La Cucaracha! But the sheer terror on her face and the fact that we were in a densely populated area of Hougang, whose residents probably wouldn't appreciate watching a murder unfold in their midst made me keep my mouth wisely shut. Ok, admittedly I'm not a big fan of Mr. Cucaracha either. Haha! Nice to know my BUFF arm came in handy, eh, Yushaa? =D Well, I went back home to my parents' place. Stayed overnight. Played my piano for practically the whole day. LOVE MY DARLING PIANO. I tried playing L'apres Midi by Yann Tiersen from memory....and failed spectacularly. Hooray. I've sent the sheet music off for printing...it'll be ready by tomorrow evening. Plus, it's time to get my piano tuned. Counting my already dwindling finances...tsk. I want a grand piano! Someone please get me one for my birthday! *puppy eyes* I hate being broke. >.< Yushaa, thanks for sorting out the tangled mess that's my love life. You're right, I'm gay, and I can't break her heart that way. =) You're simply the best! =D Anyway, going off now to watch The Craft and Practical Magic (Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman! Need I say more? =D) while doing maths/physics/accounts. Oh, kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home