Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Psychic Imbalance

Something weighs heavily on my mind tonight. Twice I have written lengthy posts only to delete them on moments of impulse. The darkness, which usually I find so comforting, suddenly seems tight and suffocating to me. I do not wish for darkness tonight. I want someplace bright, well-lit, like a sunny field where violet blooms wave merrily in the passing breeze. I want the warmth of my angels, yet one has fallen, one is incarcerated, and one more beyond my reach. Ah, my taste in men is questionable. *shakes head* With Nelly Furtado screaming 'TRY' at me, I finally typed out a brief but emotionally laden message to J. How apt. Well, my timing is, as they say, impeccable. I can only hope my English remains so, particularly when I'm trying to 'break in' at the moment. *sigh*
So we meet. We love. We part bitter. Wow. In three short sentences, I have summarised the whole purpose of this game they call love. Bravo. *applauds* Before I allow my hormones to completely overwhelm me and end up watching some chick flick and cry buckets (God forbid) I think I should go get some shuteye. Tomorrow is....Wednesday. I think I have something on...but at this point in time, I can hardly say I care. *miserable* I need chocolates, a good comedy (FRIENDS!!!) and a long chat on the phone with R. Oh, yeah. Forgot to mention that. He's still alive and kicking. I don't want to know where he went, or why he chose to go incommunicado, so screw that. He's here, he's within my reach and GOD I need him.
On a lighter note, my younger brother is following in my footsteps. In a good way, I should point out. He's gotten certificates stating that he is fluent in both Malay and Chinese! Good for him. Which reminds me...I'm supposed to giving French tuition tomorrow. Ah. Time to dig out the old books. My sister plays two instrument, my brother speaks three languages, and I...just do everything else that people seem to find so odd.
I sense a disturbance in the Force tonight. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home