Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Psychic Upswing

When I close my eyes and recline slightly, it is as if I am cradled in Night's bosom. I have been lax with my talents recently, and now it is time for me to pay the price. The sun's warm touch is not far now, and in the distance, I can hear the chariots of dawn. I have cast my illusions away for the moment, but I know that even this act is an illusion in itself. I have resolved to go home and not tear myself away from the piano that is my sole comfort and faithful companion through all these years. I can regain what was lost...but it will take time and effort. Tonight, the stars have failed to captivate me. Their lustre is lost on me for once. That magic, that spark has escaped me. My return to the piano is an attempt to recapture that. Will it be in vain? For my sake, I hope not. I have had recurring dreams. I hope Kenneth is fine. Aimi is coming over on Wednesday, and I hope the darkness that is hidden in the very walls of my sanctuary will not affect her current upswing out of depression. I've already planned a sugar rush for both of us, and hopefully Seif will make an appearance too. For once, I'm looking forward to going home, to embrace my piano. The soul of which is calm and reassuring. My grandmother has been unnaturally nice to me, and I wonder which direction this wind is blowing from. *shrugs* I am far too detached to care at the moment. I owe my cousin a visit, and while I dread my allergic reaction, I think it is time I returned to being the warm spirit known to all. It is time for my darkness to recede, just as the sun rises up. A giant ball of fire that represents rebirth and life. Hark, my icy heart is melting. Ah, the scent of flowers and hope. What a heady mix. I have two hours left before I leave for home. Hmm. I'll go to Sembawang tomorrow. I miss Baby, naughty as he is and prone to silly accidents. I think the Sandman has forsaken me yet again. I will return, hopefully with my zest for life intact and stronger than before. I who have nothing can lose no more. =)
I have forgotten your name, Lord of Darkness, brother of Night, son of Chaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home