Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Psychic Passage

Ah, time. How you mock us so. Making fools out of all of us. Your passage brings wisdom to some, pain to most, and death just that much closer. I accept this death. All my friends can contest that, but in my heart of hearts, I know I will do nothing. Perhaps say a prayer or two, for the remains of what once was, but I'll walk away from the grave and I'll never look back. Call my name if you need me, my psychic twin, but I know we both have our own lives to lead. Once our lives intertwined, but now we've unravelled the threads that once connected us, and we must seek out our individual destinies. I will not stop you, but know that this is not the end. As time slips past me unnoticed, and takes away all I hold dear, I believe I've grown immune to his tricks. Today is Friday, but I feel no joy. The day so far has been filled with a myriad of emotions, all too jumbled up to identify every single one. I shall miss him, that bond we shared, that closeness. I owe Kit for my current ability to accept. And surprisingly enough, today I examined the deep recesses of my heart and realised...no, I do not hurt anymore over the loss of an angel. Perhaps I still love, but I no longer want. That particular wound has healed. =) Today Aimi asked me out. So Kovan it is. And after we've met up, I'm going to study with Yushaa. My mental skills are back in tip-top shape, and I am completely on form today. When I'm in this kind of mood, the world can collapse around me and I'll restore it with a snap of my fingers. And for the record, I'm tired of being the 'psychic', the one who senses troubled emotions and mends broken hearts the instant they're broken. For once, I want to be the one who knows nothing and allow other people to read me and mend my broken fences.
Is this a gift or a curse?

2 Comments:

Blogger gay person of character said...

the way you write is wonderfully intoxicating

2:51 PM  
Blogger fallen angel said...

thank you! =D

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home