Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Psychic Friendship

As day turns to night, time flees before my failing sight. I am content tonight. Missed school, but as an angel last night told me in my dream, I have to have faith and confidence in myself. I don't know what possessed me to speak of Gabriel to Elina...after all, let's face it, I'm not the epitome of religious righteousness. This evening, when my darkness swelled up and threatened to overwhelm me, I took a deep breath and counted to ten before speaking. Managed to calm the dark rage inside me, and for a minute, I was stunned by how people can blind themselves so. Only choose to see what they wish to see. I am this way too. And it puzzles me so. Alright. Enough ramblings. I look nice today. *grin* Which prompted BOTH Phoebe and Elina to ask where I was going. *rolls eyes* One after the other. Jeez, people. I just felt like dressing up to suit my mood. Haha. Ok...Malay Co, listen up. We're invited to Hidaya's JC carnival. Tickets are ten bucks apiece, and we'll be going as a group. Contact me for details, cuz I have to confirm the number of attendees with her by this Friday. Alrighty. My cousin's asked me to play Diablo2 with him online at 11...but I think I'll decline and go watch FRIENDS instead. Generous Elina lent her VCDs to me! *hugs* And kindly Phoebe lent me her speakers and adaptor for the keyboard. Excellent. And FYI, I did not put anything in my hair today. It just naturally stood up in that mohawk thingy. I have no idea why. Okies. Anyway, going to munch on food now while watching FRIENDS. And if you think, I'm not stressed over the coming examinations, just ask Gina about my frantic SMSes. Lol. Spider, huh, girl? Interesting analogy. Ok. Going off now. Toodles. I LOVE MY FRIENDS! <3

1 Comments:

Blogger gay person of character said...

Hi,
I just wanted to tell you I find your blog interesting.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home