Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Psychic Elevation

Tomorrow is Friday! TGIF and all. But more to the point, tomorrow is when we release all our inhibitions and the facades fade away. *crosses fingers* Saturday? Hmm. Should I go to the hospital on Saturday? *wonders* Is it worth the trouble? We'll see. Having all my lovely ladies here yesterday cheered me up immensely. Yushaa, Elina and Phoebe. We chilled at my place, rocked out to songs, and I was victimised! *gasp* For being the only guy! Seif is upset with me, I think. For missing yesterday's social outing at school. But hey, it was worth it. And I'd rather spend my day with people who know me well than with people who don't get me. I'm going over to school at 9 today. Hopefully I'll be able to deflect probing questions well enough to evade the issue of my frequent absenteeism. Seif of all people should know how impulsive I am. *sniff* Hmm. Screw the hospital. I'm going out with Malay Co on Saturday! Malay Co, notice! Meeting at 4pm at Compass Point. Any objections please contact me ASAP. Hopefully my inner light will be full of sparkles and sizzles come tomorrow's 'let's get high' session. Been enjoying the past few nights of sound, dreamless rest. I think my body clock finally adjusted itself. I think Vertical Horizon is so nice to listen to! Currently enjoying the vibes from You're A God. =) Music soothes the savage beast. Alright...I'm going to toodle off to get ready for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home