Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Psychic Boost

Woo. I skipped school again today...BUT! Before you start jumping to conclusions, I spent the day studying. Ok, not day, but I did in the evening! I got a huge boost from Yushaa, who patiently sat me down and tried different styles of studying for me. Reading, visualisation, et cetera. You get the point. So I have a teensy weensy bit of confidence in my Chemistry section, and I am counting on my Physics to bring my total up. Meeting Shawal tomorrow to go to our exam together. Today my friends really gave me a huge boost to my confidence and understanding of chemistry. This next few weeks we really have to get each other to start studying. Elina's A level exams are just round the corner. Mine's already staring me straight in the face. Tonight I shall not STUDY. I will review what I have learnt to fix it in memory. I ought to study with Yushaa more! She simplifies concepts so easily! *marvels* Oh, and we crashed Yushaa's lecture. Microbiology and organisms. Viruses and stuff. Interesting though, and the lecturer repeated the same question I asked Yushaa. Ah, something to do with anti-bacterial soap and the natural flora. Too lazy to type it out. We're all burnt out from the mental gymnastics today. Going to get all my material and spread it out in front of me. Easy reference. Went back to Yuying today...saw Mr Neo and Mr Cheah. We only stopped by cuz we needed the toilet. =P So anyways, here's wishing me and all the examination candidates a hearty dose of good luck for the coming O's. *cheers* I shall go all out and try my best to ace the exams, then celebrate my efforts with...Christmas boozing! *nudges gang* Let's go get drunk after we're all done with the exams! Hooray! I shall finally have some standing after breaking out of my circle of stagnation. And silence all you critics! *smacks* Gina, Shawal, Liling! All of us retaking! Let's go all out! *vroomvroom* And good luck, my dearest frister Elina. *hug* THis is like so cool. Me actually taking an interest in conformist academics. *marvels* Ok, anyways. Going off now to review my mental exercises for the day. =)
Thank you, guys. For everything. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home