Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Psychic Inebriation

Friday nearly turned out to be a disaster. With multiple changes to the schedule, panic over the location...etc. But we still pulled through and yes! We went to the reservoir. Bought Bacardi, and Elina brought Chivas Regal. I had fun watching (and helping!) Yushaa force liquor down Phoebe's throat, then went off to pick Elina up. Nearly had a heart attack after leaving Yushaa with Phoebe, both of them already not thinking clearly. Haha. Well, in the end I had a tad too much to drink too. So I rolled around the grass calling Yushaa a bitch, while she spewed the F word with each slurred sentence. I vaguely remember dancing with a lamp post, and running around while Elina went chasing after me. She was like, "Faiz! Get back here or I WILL slap you!" Lol. And according to Elina, I fell into the drain. That part I don't remember. I do remember talking about angels with Elina. Yushaa and me were arguing over the bottle, then Elina threw it away. I went, "Yushaa, she threw it away!" Yushaa was going, "Nooooo!" Haha. Then everyone started puking, and I sobered up fast. Haha. Cuz after all, I was the only guy there. Had to take care of my ladies. I cleaned the poncho, shook crumbs and spills off it, and went back to help Phoebe puke. Yushaa was all like, "I hate you..." Moanmoan pukepuke. Packed our rubbish into plastic bags, walked haphazardly to the dustbin, and went back to pack our stuff which was all over the place. Poor girls. I made a snap decision to have them crash at my place nearby, and off we all went. I was fighting my drunken state with every step la. Haha. Could barely walk straight, but seeing Yushaa so shaken up gave me strength. Had to be strong for her. So anyway, they crashed at my place till 6am. We sent Yushaa on a cab home at her insistence at 3am. Elina's dad came to pick her up at 6, and I walked a perfectly sober Phoebe to the bus stop. We were all worrying over the consequences, but miraculously, everything fell into place. No probing questions from guardians, and everyone got off scot-free. *throws confetti* I seem to remember calling a few people on my handphone and saying I love you. Eeck. Tomorrow we're all converging at my place to discuss some 'hanging' issues. Ah. I presume this has something to do with that angels bit. Saturday, hung out with Malay Co. Had fun, although my stomach was queasy so I didn't eat. We went around laughing at odd moments, and poked fun at Faekah. Haha. So next outing will include an arcade session, alright? =D I enjoyed myself over the weekend. Plenty of things to do in the coming months. *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home