Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Psychic Scar

Am I terribly cruel and evil? My temper is fiery and unpredictable. My emotions whirl and swirl around my being like a flock of ravens that refuse to be tamed. As night takes over the land, and the moon rises in unearthly glory, I wish to become her. Glowing gently, I wish to rise over my troubles and remain steadfast and true. Yushaa and me saw blood on the moon last night. A full moon, no less. Trouble looms ahead. Elina asked me if I was mad at my family. My own answer surprised me. It was a yes that came from the heart. And yet, my anger is not justified. They have been blinded by ignorance, and it is not their fault. I cannot change them, I cannot strip the cobwebs from their eyes. I have lost my spark, I have lost that fire deep in my heart. I have lost faith in him. My angel. Fallen from grace because he wrested his freedom from my hands. He's taken flight, and I live in his shadow. I shall drown my sorrows this Friday. Perhaps earlier if I rescind the offer of friendship tomorrow. Damn this heart of mine. I breathe darkness in with every breath, and as it consumes me, my mind replays our sweet memories in a desperate attempt to banish the dark. I who have been labeled psychic, I who see more than most, I who strip illusions to the bone, have failed to see truth in its most natural form. My own emotions have blinded me to the truth, have served to fool me. My own senses were tricked by my unwillingness to face truth. I bow my head in shame as reality scars me. I'm sorry for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home