Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Psychic Weakness

Damn it. Been feeling ill these two days past. Same symptoms. Wondering if it's worth the trouble to call the hospital. But I keep forgetting. Conveniently, of course. Shit. I hate hospitals. Sickhouse for the ill and infirm, who go there once it's too late. Brings back a wave of bad memories. My spirit willing, but my flesh weak. *snorts* Let's just cross fingers and hope this wave of weakness fades away to nothingness, like everything else I curse. Been having terrible nightmares to accompany my increasing periods of sleep. Like today, for instance. Needless to say, all my dreams are disturbing and pretty graphic. So if you have a weak heart or stomach, here's where you click that little X at the top right hand corner of the page. Well, in this dream, I was trapped in a gigantic castle on a cold dark winter's night. Obviously, someone was chasing me, as in all my dreams, so I flew out a high window, and suddenly the scene changed. I was on this structure which was over a rushing river, and there were all these sharp rocks littered below. Some law officers were negotiating with this murderer, who'd apparently kidnapped a lot of children. He opened a door behind him, and three children came out. The first two stood still, but he told the third one to sing. So this boy started singing a lullaby. He crawled on his hands and knees, and still singing, he crawled to the edge and fell to his bloody and disturbing death on the sharp rocks below. The other two children looked strangely calm, and I was screaming my head off in my dream. Then suddenly, the murderer disappeared. There were...*gulp* bodies roasting over a spit. We wanted to know if they were human kids, cuz the bodies looked like chicken. Don't ask. So I went back inside the castle, and asked my uncle (DON'T ASK!) how to tell the difference. Cuz apparently in my dream, my uncle is not allowed to eat meat on Fridays. I asked, "How do you tell the difference between meat and fish?" His reply was a baffling, "Goose!" Somehow, in my dream, that made sense, so I rushed out to the officers, and they were EATING the things roasting over the spit. Can we like puke, please? Why are all my dreams so vividly disturbing? Eeck. So anyway, I have decided to ignore my illness and hope it goes away. So there. No hospitals for me. Getting my physics results tomorrow. Here's hoping I do well. *cheers* Oh, lunch with Dominic, Elina, Phoebe and Yushaa next Monday. Cool. All the way across the freaking island. *fumes* Who's bright idea was that?! Now I am going off to play my piano and watch the shadows creep across my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home