Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Psychic Threads

A thread of calmness weaves itself around my aura, like a gentle streak of cooling wind. It is not often that I feel this strange calmness flowing around me. Surprisingly, I fell asleep last night at around 10pm. Yes, yes. Somewhere far far below, hell has frozen over. I went for dinner with my family yesterday. Stuffed myself full. Thanks Melissa, for teaching us Accounts and for being so patient! =D Dad sent me home, and I promptly curled up on my corner and fell asleep after talking to Yushaa. Made plans to get sozzled this Friday. I can't wait! Celebrating Elina's graduation! Aww...our baby's all grown up! =D On a more serious note, I've decided to take the reins and steer myself away from the circle of stagnation that has long held me captive. Which means I'm going to school on time today. *cheers* The threads which appeared separate and irreconciliable have finally woven together and the strands are part of a bigger picture. I took the plunge and finally talked to him. He inquired after my health, and told me to keep him posted. *sigh* Well, if wishes were horses, men would fly. Some threads are stubborn, and you either have to cut them out, or you adjust your weaving. You can't allow a few stray strands to ruin an entire weaving now, can you? The morning sun is peeking over the horizon, and I can see the glow from where I sit in quiet contemplation. I feel rested. I feel...like a weight has been lifted from my heart. That talk we had brought closure. It is a bittersweet feeling. For the first time in months, I've woken up refreshed. Too often, we don't realise the value of water until the well runs dry. Hmm. Today...lunch with Yushaa and Elina and Phoebe. Hopefully Queen Dominic will grace us with his divine presence. I end school early. *muses* I was planning to go home and get re-acquainted with my piano. Maybe I still will. The nightmares have run their course, and suddenly the whole world seems full of renewed hope. It's a fresh spring after a harsh winter. The wheel of life has come full circle yet again. And I rejoice in the rebirth of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home