Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Psychic Undulation

The night is still young! I know this is my second post tonight. Shut up! I'm bored, all right? I finished soaking up heat and water in my bathroom. An explosion of steam when I opened the door. To school I go today! (Ignore me if you want, I've flushed my prozac down the toilet) Hohoho! Christmas in June, snow in March. Me going to school today! Let the freezing of hell start now! *clapclap* PEOPLE! MALAY CO people, to be specific! Your replies please! So far only Nari, Hidaya and Faekah have replied. Pick up that phone, and call me ASAP! Chopchop! Speaking of chops...*mouth waters* Huh. I'm bored. Like duh. I've finished watching all my favourite movies. I miss KENNETH! <3 Kenneth boy! Let's go out soon! *bored* I'm waiting for sunrise. Oh, shut up! I know it's still a few hours away! Hope there aren't any surprise tests today. That would be bad. *shake head* I'm going to study. ON SATURDAY. Hey, I don't study often, but when I do, I use all my brainpower solving complex problems. My moods undulate like a cat on a waterbed. Hohoho! Yushaa had a venipuncture (?) lesson today. Eeck. I hate needles! She poked someone today! HAHAHAHA! That just came out wrong. =P Not that I'm complaining. *innocent* Heard Dominic offered his arm up for puncturing. Madness. I mean, "You wana stick that needle in me? Here, go right ahead. Make sure you don't rip out my vein, now!" Top it off with a bright smile, and a "Would you like fries with that?" EEw. No needles near me, thank you very much. Now waiting for the salicylic acid to dry up. Tralala~ Speaking of which, practical examinations start in October! *gasps* It's like 15 days away! That's slightly more than two weeks away! *hums* And to be honest, I couldn't really care. Hahaha! Oh, stop nagging already. Hmph. I'm going to study now. See? SEE? I DO study. I don't just build castles on clouds. So there! Now I'm going to alleviate my severe symptoms of chocolate deficiency while studying. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home