Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Psychic Energy

I have not slept, but energy races through my veins, and I know this is one of the rare occassions where I can be on the move all day long on little or no sleep. I've already mentally calculated what to do today. Meet Phoebe and Elina at Novena at 12:30pm, then meet Nariysa and Suhaila and maybe Shawal at 4pm. Then we shall kill time until 5, afterwhich we shall journey to Tampines to meet up with Seif and then Faekah will join us later. I've been reading philosophical works by a modern writer, and it is largely because I have so much to digest mentally that I am still awake and alert at this time. Contemplating what to do with my weekend. Where shall I spend it? Most definitely not at home. I'm allergic to the cats at Sembawang. Hmm. I'm a free spirit. I shall see where the wind takes me. I feel much better after having traversed the dark corridors of my mind last night. Had a blast talking nonsense with Seif and Faekah on MSN last night till the wee hours of the morning. Now the sun is peeking over the horizon, and the birds are conducting a riotous chorus outside my window. I've been testing my mental skills all night long, and to my surprise, I'm not that bad intellectually! I did pretty well on these tests. =) Oh, yeah. I have GOT to break my bad habit of falling asleep with my computer on. Usually my MSN status will still be 'Online' or 'Busy', and I get so many conversation windows. >.< Anywho, I have five hours to kill before heading out to see the ladies. I've always disliked hospitals. =/ They have this...disturbing effect on me. It feels weird. Anyway, I don't like seeing people in pain because somehow, my body senses it and I cringe in empathy. Enough about hospitals, I am going to go play some games now. Age Of Wonders 2! Shadow Magic! Hmm. Should I bring something for Yushaa to help her pass the time? *ponders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home