Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Psychic Caution

I'm sorry, Yushaa. =/ Enough has been said, and no more shall be mentioned. I hope you feel better rested tomorrow. Right. Today...went out in the evening with Malay Co. Nariysa was the first to arrive, followed by Suhaila and finally me. We went to Tampines Mall and had Long John Silver for dinner. Seif and Faekah joined us there. It was ok, and another outing is in the works, this time including Shawal and Hayat who couldn't make it today. My nose is still clogged, though, and I think it's because of the cats I always play with. =x I keep sneezing! =/ I think Phoebe might be right. =/ I don't eat healthily. Perhaps it's time to consider those...icky fruits and vegetables. Eew. It was nice to go out with Seif today and see that our old bond is still present. We communicate without speech. Haha. I ate little and drank green tea. It was nice to see all these people again after months of incommunicado. I get this niggling feeling that a storm is brewing, but I cannot see which direction it's coming from. The sensation that trouble is just around the corner, of a magnitude I cannot yet gauge. *cautious* As the moon waxes towards fullness, I must keep my guard up against undesirable circumstances. I cannot shake off the feeling that I've triggered a firestorm. There is nothing I can do at the moment except prepare myself for the eventuality of trouble. Anyway, Nari says I've grown more muscular! =D Everyone's been saying that recently. =D I'm really sorry, Yushaa. And I feel awful about it. I'll make it up to you. Dinner? Je suis desole, mon ami. =( All right. I'm going off now to eat. Feeling a bit faint, and I don't want to spend the whole day today asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home