Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Psychic Lullaby

They say time heals all wounds. Time mends a broken heart. But does it really? You just get caught up in a whirlwind of activity, and your pain may be momentarily forgotten. But the thing with matters of the heart is that...closure is tricky. Bridges can be rebuilt, fences can be mended. But can I heal the wounds created when two hearts collide? *sigh* Sometimes, I wish my life came with a rewind/delete button. And that conversations came with a time lag. You get a few seconds to think about your words before you spew them out. I guess we all have to live and learn from our mistakes. Right now, I want to be in a meadow or a lush valley, and lie on my back just watching white clouds scudding across blue skies. The night is lulling me to sleep. I'm cradled amongst the stars... *dreamy* I'm going to fall asleep any moment now. Just did an online psychic test...got a spectacular score of 400%. Maybe they miscalculated or something. *yawns* I'm sleepy! But I just woke up like an hour ago! Curse my biological clock. Alright. No sleep! 12 hours a day and u have a higher risk of Alzheimer's. I'm going to go get some food and just zone out watching the tube. What wouldn't I give to feel his arms tonight...*wistful* If I could rip my love out from my chest, I would do so without hesitation. *sigh* Off I go. Going to watch something that can elevate my mood. Kenneth, wherever you are, be safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home