Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Psychic Gift

I pray for strength so that I may strengthen. I pray for hope that I may seed it in the hearts of those who need it. I pray for inspiration to flow forth from my words, for love to shine in my deeds. I pray for you. You are beautiful and powerful beyond measure, but you do not know it. I see the light that glimmers beneath your surface, and I know you have potential. I'm not saying this to comfort, or to whisper sweet nonsense to fill in the gaps in your heart. I'm saying this because I see. Seeing you in such misery pricks my heart more than I can say. Failures are nothing. For every time you fall, get up. And when you feel you can't, I shall lift you up the best I can. Grasp my hand, hold on tight. I won't let you fall. Your light flickers, but bring the dying embers back to life. Be who you are. Rise from the ashes, Golden Phoenix. I can hold your hand, I can breathe life into your form, but it is you who must overcome your fears. I know you can, and now it is time you realised that too. You can overcome anything. And if you should fall, I will be here to catch you. Take as much time as you need to heal, to recover. When we meet, I will do all I can to heal you. The battle is only lost when you give up. I am no angel, I cannot protect you from harm. But I can hold your hand when you're wounded, I can care for you until your broken wing has healed and I shall watch as you soar proudly into the future that you so rightly deserve. I love you, as a friend, as a sister, as someone close to me. And I pray that my love is enough to give you strength. Have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home