Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Psychic Hangover

Oh, god. I never want to smell liquor again in my whole life. Ugh. Last night went out with Yushaa, Phoebe, Elina and Azhar. We drank, but I didn't feel drunk then. Tsk. Only slightly lightheaded, but then Yushaa wanted to see me get drunk, so we headed to the park near her place after saying byebye to Phoebe and the two lovebirds. And Jacob hit me so hard I never realised I was drunk until I tried to stand. Woozy~ THen my memory blurs a bit, A BIT, and I vaguely remember saying, "I want Seif." So Yushaa called him on my cell, and off I toodled on to his hosue, head spinning and all. He was waiting at the bus-stop for me, carried all my things which somehow managed to scatter themselves all over the bus-stop, wallet here, bag there, handphone somewhere else. Woohoo! It's great to have a bud like Seif. My mind quietened down after I woke up a few hours later, puked my guts out, and now, hours later, I still feel queasy. My eyes are bloodshot, and I still feel like puking. =/ Ugh. Can't decide whether to go for school, go book a piano with Phoebe at the Esplanade, or call Yushaa to come over and baby me with aspirin and laughter. *breathe in* I am no longer drunk. *breathe out* AAAAAAHHHH! I need green tea. Let's see, school starts at 9:30am, and ends at 11am. Hmm. I wonder if there's time to book a yanno with Phoebs after that. She's got work at 2:30? And maybe Yushaa can hang out with me afterwards. I am so dead tired la. Still feeling slightly heaty, but never mind. Seif was so cool about it! *grin* We talked loads. Kinda miss hanging out with him. Seems like our bond, that special 'best buds' connection is still there. =) I adorned his roof garden with my nutritious puke! =) Anyway, Yushaa! Let's go drinking again! =D I'll tell Jacob where to shove his Creek the next time he kisses my lips. =x Ok, it's bedtime for me now. Yushaa! *pouts* Baby me! I need lots of love before I feel Fizzly again. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home