Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Psychic Harmony

Today was a great day. I woke up at 1, too late to go to school, then went home to grab money and drop off cookies for le famille, then went to meet Yushaa. We ran out of steam halfway, and ended up dragging each other to the mall. REALLY dragging. We both felt too hungry to walk. =P Because we both hadn't eaten, and I was supposed to be fasting. Oh wells. Ten hours isn't a bad start. Heehee. We ate KFC, then went to Popular to get my books. Yushaa helped me a lot by deciding which books to get! =) Then we floated into Body Shop, and I got high on the scents within. Helped Yushaa decide what purchases to make, not that I was much help. We had an accident in Body SHop. NOT OUR FAULT. Hee~ By then it was already 6:30. *frowns* Come to think of it, time sped by in a blur. Elina joined us at 7:30! Hooray! Then we bought food and snacks from Cold Storage and KFC, and off we went in search of greeneries and nature. Now, when I say NATURE, I mean plants and trees, MINUS the insects. =) We went to the auditorium near Yushaa's house. Ate ourselves to contentment, then lay on our backs and watched the full moon shine through the clouds. Listened to music, and lovely Elina introduced some rather nice songs to us. It was rather peaceful to be amongst trusted friends and to be surrounded by nature, and have the light of the full moon shine down serenely upon us. I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time: peace. I can always draw on the memory of this night to give me strength in times of strife. =) We had fun. Ogled the guys who went jogging, and oh! There was this really cute guy on a bicycle messing around the auditorium with his friend. Droolsome! =P At around 11 we went to the playground across the auditorium. Played on the swings, and I must say that Elina looked rather creepy in her flowing black skirt and black vest and wild tousled hair. Quite a sight, really, to see her swinging on some creaky swing at night. We laughed our asses off. She flirted with a group of guys from some Sepak Takraw team. They were the only joggers left. Not really flirted, just waved her hand and faked an orgasm on the swing. We were roaring with laughter la. Yushaa did a lot of memory repressing tonight! =P Elina brings out the flirtatious side in me. *giggle* And we kept laughing at the Sepak Takraw guys la. THen as we were leaving to go our separate ways, Elina and Yushaa planned to stand beside the jogging tracks and say goodbye to them, albeit in a flirtatious manner. Then as they jogged past, Elina pinched my cheek and said loudly, "He likes boys! Yes he does!" Something to that effect. Then, OMG! It turns out the Sepak Takraw team was from Yuying la. -_- And they happen to know us. *faints* They called out our names, and we were stunned! Because, trust me, it's dark at midnight, and we couldn't see them clearly, none of us having perfect eyesight. Then stifling panicked giggles and embarrassed beyond belief, I smiled weakly at them and walked away with Elina. HAhaha! Funny. I wish we had more days like this. =) Everything just blends together harmoniously. I feel full of renewed hope! Thanks guys, for such a memorable day! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home