Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Psychic Glimmer

I may be shrouded in darkness, but I see flickers of light glimmering around me. I may be lost, but I have faith that I'll find my way. Every time I fall, I shall rise from the ashes. I've made a pact to study with Gina, and it is up to me to inspire myself to achieve. I made a mistake yesterday, and I fell to my knees before the foolishness of a futile hope. But today I rise from the ashes, and regardless of what happened yesterday, I continue to rebuild my life. It has taken me a long time, and I've overcome so much. No one can take these accomplishments from me, and who is to stop me from rising higher? I try to be the best that I can be, because I know I'm not perfect. No one is. I absolutely refuse to give in. As all my friends know very well, I have a stubborn streak in me, and when I put my mind to it, I will never give up, no matter how lost the cause is. I'd rather die standing than live on my knees. I will never allow myself to be enslaved by despair and stagnation.I have risen again and again through sheer force of will. I will not be beaten. Never ever. I refuse to bow down and die. This Thursday, I've made up my mind to utilise my intellect to its full potential. I will not repeat the same mistakes I made before. Both times I was felled by unrealistic hopes and dreams. But those failures only served to strengthen me. And now I shall arise anew and burn all darkness and despair away. Have faith. I shall continue to inspire hope and warmth, and seek my own redemption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home