Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Psychic Fort/e

Everyone has a special place to go to when they're feeling upset or down. Mine shall always be any place lush in greenery. My fort shall always be full of life and freshness and hope. Sweet scent of flowers, wiry tenacious plants, the strong calm steadiness of ageless trees. =) I went home today, banged around on the piano, and was VINDICATED when my parents came back home. So happy, that for ONCE, Fate takes heed of what I/saya/je/wor, say. And not the other way round. Yushaa got me pizza, bless her heart. =) Thanks Yushaa darling! <3 I went to pick her up after work. Today was not wasted. I really did put all my previously idle brain cells to work at school. Breezed through the assignments, which come to think of it, has never happened before. I recalled facts and subject specific vocab such as amphoteric et cetera with uncanny ease. Surprised myself, and the rest of the class. So anyway, this only strengthens my resolve to get that damn cert that the rest of the world is making such a huge hype about. Well, that and the fact that when I was walking with Yushaa to her house, we passed these dreamy houses. I want! *puppy eyes* Those mansion-like houses, with pools and waterfalls and way too many rooms. Ahh...byebye condominium. I no longer want you! In the past few months, my own light has reformed and strengthened and now I no longer fear the unknown. Fear has ceased to exist in my heart. =) I've bounced back from all the years of heartache and silent misery, and now I shall make up for lost time. Build the life I never had. A life without fear, a life where I can be me and be happy. ANd sleep without being afraid. =) Music, language. Philosophy. My forte. I have nothing to fear anymore. I have these gifts to aid me through my path in life. I can wander through the halls of my mind unscathed, and sleep comes naturally to me now. I've gained weight (lots of it, unfortunately) and shed my skeletal image. =) So much has changed for me, and now I feel like I can take on the world. Truly, life is what you make of it. Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with Gina for a study session at 2pm. =) I cannot reconcile the two MEs of my life, the dark one from the past, and the me in the present, revelling in light and with an inner light that puts the sun to shame. I may never be able to fully dispel the darkness that clings stubbornly to my soul, but I find solace in the fact that I walk in the light. I feel warmth now. The very fact that I feel anything, makes me realise just how far I've come. And the only way left to go is forward. The void in my heart has lessened, and maybe someday, it shall be eradicated forever. =) I owe my rebirth to the wonderful people around me who pulled me out of my shell and encouraged me to spread my wings. I have risen, and nothing can stop me. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home